The blender was invented by Stephen Poplawski in 1922 to make soda fountain drinks by placing a blade at the base of huge container. The blender has since been evolving and we now use it in the kitchen. It would be fun to use the blender and get different tastes and textures. We can mix up milk and fruit in the blender and can add honey to make it tasty. We can use blender occasionally or as per our need to make smoothies but there are other ways as well that the blender may help us. We can make a lot through blender, here some tips to be noted down
- We can make baby food in the blender rather than buying it from the market. In this manner we exactly know that what is in it. If we use the blender at home and make baby food it is cheaper, fresher, and healthier than that available in the market.
- Blenders help you in cooking when time is important for you. Blender chops and purees your ingredients which saves time. You can chop, blend, liquefy, and puree in a blender.
- Crushing the ingredients evenly becomes easy in the blender and we can make some delicious sauces. Blender saves us from injuries and is quicker and easier as compared to knives for chopping vegetables, herbs or any other ingredients.
- Using the best blender, you can quickly make spreads, dips, salad dressings, and other exciting mixtures in the blender. If you are an expert in cooking then the blender will help you through experiments and allow you to practice for later using it for business purposes.
- We can make breadcrumbs in the blender by just blending fresh bread for soft breadcrumbs and stale one for dry breadcrumbs.
- Blender may crush whole spices, nuts, crackers and beans of coffee. These choppy ingredients may be mixed in the food items which we want to make.
- Blender turns hard poppy seeds and fresh coconut into soft food materials and we may use it for making fruit juices as well.
- You can even blend soups in the blender for a perfect consistency.
We can use the blender for the smoothies of course. You can make smoothies from scratch or juices whenever you like. Blender makes frothy drinks and that’s why it is best for making smoothies.